Thank you for choosing to donate to US for BFREE!
BFREE is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the Maya Mountains Massif which includes the Bladen Nature Reserve as well as numerous other protected areas comprising close to 1.5 million acres of lowland tropical forest through environmental education, outreach, training, and research. All donations are tax-deductible.
There are three secure ways to donate to BFREE:
1. Donate using your credit card via PayPal.
2. Mail a check to the US office
Checks should be made payable to ‘US for BFREE’ and mailed to the following address:
US for BFREE
2602 NW 6th Street, Suite D
Gainesville, FL 32609
3. Become a monthly donor.
As a small nonprofit, we depend on consistency so that our work can continue. By becoming a monthly donor you are helping us build strength and stability in our work to conserve the biodiversity and culture heritage of Belize.
As a monthly donor, you will enjoy:
- •Hassle-free monthly donations.
- •Automatic donation payment from your credit card or checking account.
- •The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- •Annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- •The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
It’s easy to sign up.
- 1. Donate online. Use our simple, secure form.
- 2. Choose your amount. Any amount will help.
- 3. Approve automatic monthly donations. It’s simple to do with your credit card or checking account.
Need help or have additional questions?
We’re here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your partnership. Protecting diminishing rainforests benefits us all.